Wikipedia Academy: Research and Free Knowledge.
June 29 - July 1 2012, Berlin.
Please register for the Wikipedia Academy 2012 conference as well as for one of the preceding workshops using the
- In this registration form you can register for a Participant Pass (prices: 60.-- / 30.-- Euro).
- Academy Speakers attend the conference for free. All speakers are asked to register for a Speaker Pass.
- If you exclusively want to attend one of the Academy Workshops, please choose "I will not participate in the conference but will attend a workshop."
Fees & Funding
The conference fee is 60.-- / 30.-- Euro and includes access to the venue as well as snacks during the conference. The reduced price of 30.-- Euro applies to students, pensioners, severely handicapped persons ("Schwerbehindertenausweis") and recipients of unemployment benefit ("Arbeitslosengeld II").
Ahead of the conference, on Friday 29 June, we offer a number of workshops (tutorials) for a participation fee of 10.-- Euro.
Participation fees are to be paid by bank transfer or via PayPal. A conference and/or workshop pass will be issued on your name and a registration confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail after we have received your payment (keywords: "WPA2012 registration").
Please note that in case we do not receive a payment from you within one week after registering your registration request will be deleted!
- Bank transfer:
- Account holder: Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.
- Account no.: 3287303
- Name of the bank: Bank für Sozialwirtschaft, Berlin
- Bank code (BLZ): 10020500
- BIC/SWIFT: BFSWDE33BER
- IBAN: DE21100205000003287303
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel and accommodation costs
We would expect that your home institution will assist with support for your travel and accommodation. However, Wikimedia Germany will try to provide assistance to participants from developing countries as far as possible. For such matters, please contact us: email@example.com